• Designed for large span roof openings
• Ideal for commercial spaces that require a retractable roof with a clear opening.
• K-Trak™ (rail) system for structural safety and ease of use.
• Motorized retraction, 24VDC, 220 or 380 VAC motors and extensive operating options as required by client needs
• The flexibility of indoor or outdoor living, using the same space.
• Provides a sense of spaciousness that can be easily integrated into architectural designs.
• Suitable for climates with minimal or no snow accumulation
The systems are custom-manufactured from five base models to satisfy site specifications and accommodate user requirements. ClearSky Retractable Dome Skylights allow for complete opening, removing any barrier between you and the sunny or starry sky above.
ClearSky Retractable Dome Skylights require a pre-existing structure, such as a building or steel support, to allow installation. The Dome system optimises the size of the opening by reducing the horizontal surface area on the structural members that are required for the operational rails. The ClearSky – Dome system also provides a lower total height in comparison with classic ClearSky retractable skylight systems, and is better suited to climates with minimal or no snow accumulation.
Which model of ClearSky Retractable Dome Skylight is most appropriate depends on the span of the roof opening. The system can have a minimum of two segmented profiles (AK) going up to a maximum of ten segmented profiles (RK).
Generic Technical Information
Profile: Unique Design Libart T, C or U type / AA 6063-T6
Glazing: Insulated Glazing / Single Glazing / Polycarbonate
Retraction: Motorised or Manual (according to system weight)
Maximum Span: 18m (59')
Color: RAL Powder Coating