• Designed for roof openings
• Ideal for commercial spaces that require a retractable roof with a clear opening.
• SecurTrak™ (rail) system for structural safety and ease of use.
• The flexibility of indoor or outdoor living, using the same space.
• Provides a sense of spaciousness that can be easily integrated into architectural designs.
• Motorised retraction, 24VDC, 220 or 380 VAC motors and a wide range of options for operation, according to customer requirements.
The systems are custom-manufactured from seven base models to satisfy site specifications and accommodate user requirements. ClearSky Retractable Skylights allow for complete opening, removing any barrier between you and the sunny or starry sky above.
ClearSky retractable skylights require a pre-existing structure, such as a building or steel support, to allow installation. Unlike the Dome systems, these systems have their rails located on top of the roof space, with the rails installed directly on the surface of the roof. The superior strength of ClearSky Retractable Skylights provides exceptional levels of snow loading and wind resistance.
ClearSky retractable skylights are configured from two main models. Each has a different angle of the first profile to meet the roof. In the "FB" models the first profile is 90 degrees to the roof and in the "7B" models the first profile is 70 degrees to the roof. Both models use SecurTrak™ systems which provide stability against wind loads and ensure structural safety.
Which ClearSky model is most appropriate depends on the span of the roof opening. The system can have a minimum of two segmented profiles (A7B) going up to a maximum of eight segmented profiles (V7B).
Generic Technical Information
Profile: Unique Design: Libart T, C or U type / AA 6063-T6
Glazing: Insulated Glazing / Single Glazing / Polycarbonate
Retraction: Motorised or Manual (according to system weight)
Maximum Span: 18m (59')
Color: RAL Powder Coating