• Designed to provide an operable multi-purpose extension to an existing building or structure
• Ideal for restaurants, cafés, smaller convention centres, assembly halls, and swimming pools.
• A wide variety of door and window options provide access and ventilation without the need to open the whole system
• Manual or motorised, utilising SecurTrak™ system for structural safety and ease of use.
• The flexibility of indoor or outdoor living, using the same space.
• Provides a sense of spaciousness that can be easily integrated into architectural designs.
• Side walls and sectional, modular, transparent design.
The systems are custom-manufactured from seven base models to satisfy site specifications and accommodate user requirements. Lean-To systems and FreeStanding structures are both environmentally friendly, with their high insulation properties and sustainability features.
FreeStanding systems are configured from two main models. Each has a different angle of the first profile to meet the ground. In the "F" models the first profile meets the ground at 90 degrees, and in the "7" models the first profile meets the ground at 70 degrees. Both models use SecurTrak™ systems which provide stability against wind loads and ensure structural safety.
Which FreeStanding model is most appropriate depends on the span of the system. The system can have a minimum of three segmented profiles (BF), going up to a maximum of eight segmented profiles (VF or V7).
Generic Technical Information
Profile: Unique Design: Libart T, C or U type / AA 6063-T6
Glazing: Insulated Glazing / Single Glazing / Polycarbonate
Retraction: Motorised or Manual (according to system weight)
Maximum Span: 18m (59')
Color: RAL Powder Coating