• Designed to provide an operable multi-purpose extension to an existing building or structure.
• Ideal for restaurants, cafés, smaller convention centres, assembly halls, and swimming pools.
• A wide variety of door and window options provide access and ventilation without the need to open the whole system
• Manual or motorised, utilising SecurTrak™ system for structural safety and ease of use.
• The flexibility of indoor or outdoor living, using the same space.
• Provides a sense of spaciousness that can be easily integrated into architectural designs.
• Side walls and sectional, modular, transparent design.
The systems are custom-manufactured from three base models to satisfy site specifications and accommodate user requirements. Lean-To systems and FreeStanding structures are both environmentally friendly, with their high insulation properties and sustainability features.
Lean-To systems require an existing structure, such as a building or steel support, to facilitate installation of the wall rails. Lean-To systems act as an integrated part of the existing structure, providing a roof and wall cover that can retract to the sides. In contrast to FreeStanding and other retractable structures, Lean-To systems can be integrated with a TeleGlide™ (Trackless) system, depending on the span of the installed system.
The system can have a minimum of two segmented profiles (EL) going up to a maximum of three segmented profiles (VL). A solution that is a hybrid of the FreeStanding and Lean-To systems is also available.
Generic Technical Information
Profile:Unique Design: Libart T, C or U type / AA 6063-T6
Glazing: Insulated Glazing / Single Glazing / Polycarbonate
Retraction: Motorised or Manual (according to system weight)
Maximum Span: 20m (65')
Color: RAL Powder Coating